Offering a variety of targeted advertising opportunities reaching millions of qualified travelers through article sponsorships and vacation ideas directory listings.
Contact publishing office: The Family Travel Files - 16913 Rolling Rock Drive, Tampa, FL USA 33618-1140.
Publishing office e-mail: Publisher@thefamilytravelfiles.com.
Area Content Article Sponsorship includes: Full length feature article complete with designated URLs including a related article tag from Vacation Ideas Directory listing. Sponsorship includes turn-key options, links, and benefits of page rank.
- Vacation Ideas Directory Listing – Vacation short takes – expanding to full vacation ideas information.
Options: Monthly directory listings (3-month minimum per year) includes a dofollow link.
- Destination Places – Landing page location for: U.S. state pages, Country locations, i.e., U.S.,Caribbean, Mexico, Canada, Great Britain, etc.
- Vacation Lifestyle Activity Folders – City Takes, Secret Places, All-Inclusive Holidays, Adventures, Beaches, Snow Places, Family Reunions, Tours, Mountain Tops, Theme Parks, Cruises, Green Spots, Deals, Camp -Out, and Family Golf and Weddings Away.
- Home page – Premium advertising position includes Feature Folder Article / Image Spotlight / Banner Ad Display. Advertiser must be an article sponsor.
- Other rate options are available contact us to open the discussion door.
Click here to view our ad specifications
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Our guarantee: We deliver accurate information to readers when searching making sure our client’s goals are met.
- Who reads us? Parents of all ages who are looking for places to go. Pre-planning a trip guarantees that fun will begin sooner. 67% of site users are women.
- When we began? We started publishing TheFamilyTravelFiles March 1999. Why? We saw a need for an expert in family travel. Coming from the publishing world of AAA, we saw and siezed an opportunity. We have been successful always believing that content was king, or in our case “queen”.
- Statistics: We measure the success of a campaign using a combination of Google Analytics, our own data files showing exactly how many times a specific page is viewed, banner ad delivery impressions with click through rate.
- Reports: Campaigns for advertisers will be set up quarterly showing page views and/or banner ads with clicks.
- How do I sign up to advertise? We need an email confirmation and/or an insertion order.
- Where is advertising allowed on the site? We display advertising on relevant pages for each advertiser.
- Who decides what will be in articles? Our editorial team researches the destination and makes the decision. For DMO’s we normally start with our lead-in article “Family Vacation Ideas or Free or Almost Free”. For resorts we lean towards family-focused things to do and places to visit.
- Who advertises? Our client base includes CVB’s and single property resorts and hotels along with tour operators.
- General site information: We have more than 700 pages of content at our site about destinations around the world. Keywords used to locate our site include: family travel, a destination, family vacations, and family vacation ideas.
- Average household income: $74,420
- Can banner ads be purchased separately? No, we are not a banner ad site. We focus on client appeal and value quality content.
- Where are banner ads displayed? We display banner ads on article pages and other relevant pages in conjunction with content.
- Our organizations & affiliations include: TIES, STS, and US Travel. Happy travels!